Monday, January 11, 2010

Time stands still while the clock keeps moving

Well here we go again. It seems that life continues to roll forward with or without me. Luckily I feel this time I am in the game at least a little bit more than usual. Today was an eventful day because I started back to work today. Luckily it was at a place that was pretty familiar to me. After looking around at quite a few places, I decided that a good decision was to go back to the Lion House. Yes I know back at the Lion House. So today I went back to work, and it was a lot like riding a bike. Luckily it was a small party that I worked, and I was with people I knew so it made it super easy to be back. For now it will be a good job, with all that I need.

As for tomorrow, well tomorrow I start school. Hmmmmmm what to say. Well most people have been asking how I am feeling about school starting. To be honest I am not quite sure how to feel. Probably more apprehensive, is probably a good word than anything. I am just not quite sure what to expect. I am nervous and excited. Mostly it's just an unknown. I have never gone to college, so it's just something new. I know it'll be fine, it's still just kind of daunting starting something new. Especially after having been out of this type of life for so long. One big benefit of my mission is that I feel I learned how to study at least a little bit more than I did in High School. In High School I didn't have a clue how to study, or learn from a book. I feel that I am more prepared, and ready for whatever might be thrown at me. So all in all, life rolls on.

2 comments:

Ryan and Staci said...

Good luck on your first day of school bud! I'll be calling you tonight to find out how it went - oh wait it is your turn to call me...remember! :)

Collie and Zach said...

Oh boy, here we go! Atleast we can help eachother with English!