Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello blogging world!

Hello world,

I am officially back from the dead, and doing alive and well. After a chat with my sister Staci, I decided that I would come back on and begin to blog again. Life is interesting as always since being home and the #1 question I have been asked is probably how are you adjusting? That's a hard question to answer most of the time because it depends on the hour, minute, and day. That being said I am glad that some of my old friends are still around so i'm not bored out of my mind all the time. That will also change quickly however as they are all back off to life. From Provo, to Logan, and even one Jerusalem, everyone will be off by next week. I however will be in Murray, at SLCC. Which I am surprisingly excited about, a little nervous too because I have never gone to college before. But it is SLCC and I am excited. Heres a picture to help spice things up. :)


2 comments:

Ryan and Staci said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! :) Love ya

Lindsay said...

welcome home and welcome to blogging again.... and boo to jerusalem right now...