Saturday, October 20, 2007

So let it begin!

Hello!
My very first blog post, oh the wonderful world of the internet! Well heres some stuff about me so you know who this is. I am Elder Sponbeck, and I am proud to say I am going to be serving in the best mission in the world, to Santa Rosa California. I have a little time left before I leave which is December 5th and as of now I am English Speaking, but everyone who has ever served their or has been a mission president there that I have talked to said I will learn spanish because I will mostly teach migrant workers. Which I am definitely excited about!

Now you may wonder why would I get a blog so close to my mission well for a few reasons, one so I can write little posts about my two sisters blogs the other reason is my sisters once again have been bugging me to get one for a long time. So thats why is you may wonder. That's it for this time so until next time TTFN

No comments: