Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh boy!

Oh boy is definitely right! If you know me at all you know me well enough to know that I hate the red turn arrow. If you have never heard me rage about the red turn arrow I think it is so pointless. I think that, that most of this rage and anger comes from my running cross country and track all through high school and having to wait at the 5400 S. State street light. That light is the longest one ever and you never time it good so you always would have to wait. Well for the past while they have been working on that intersection and today they put the new lights into action.

So as me and Coleton Smith were driving to institute we saw the new lights and now there are 4 Red turn arrows in there. You used to have only two red turn arrows and two 5 cycle systems, but now 4 red turn arrows that light will take longer than ever. GRRRRR but whatever I guess. So for now all I can say is watch out for those red turn arrows.

And props go out to my sister Staci for getting me a Warren Miller ticket for Thursday. I will get a free ticket to the Canyons to go skiing, which I plan on using before I go on my mission.

No comments: