Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chaps my hide

So everyday brings new surprises, and that statement has never been so true like it was true yesterday. My friend Preston Wittwer (who is headed to Russia on the mission) called me up on that way to the BYU football game to tell me about an interview that J.K. Rowling had in New York. Well I have always loved J.K Rowling just because she writes the best books ever, pretty much. Well during the course of this interview a reporter asked her did Dumbledore, the Albus Dumbledore, the only one Voldermort ever feared, the man, well did he ever fall in love? Simple enough question a yes or no would suffice but NO! She then explains why yes he did. But I have to tell you something else about Dumbledore HE WAS GAY!

Did I just believe my ears, could Preston have been lying? Yes confirmed true by my own ears and eyes J.K. Rowling said he was gay. What a shot to the heart, but he's dead and Harry killed Voldermort so I guess life will go on. I just can't believe that, why would she do something such as that? It's tough to be a reader.

On to more pressing issues, today I was able to attend my friend McKay Davies farewell. He is bouncing out to the St. Louis Missouri mission. Best of luck to him he will be great! Also as of Wednesday we have another person preparing to enter the field in the Vancouver Canada mission. Elder Joshua Dietz has been called to Canada! Go get em, man it's great to see all my friends heading out and getting their calls. Look forward to later this week I think I will post everyones call that I know of! It's awesome

I was also able to go on a great date last night! I went with the wonderful Emily Sanford! It was so much fun we ate dinner at the Noodles and Co. Which I absolutely love and carved punkins and played a really fun game called professor or something like that. It was great pretty much and yes! Carving punkins rules, I thouroughly enjoy it! Anyway until happier days Peace!