Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bubbly Toes

Hello! First post since last week, but hey. So I woke up this morning and 2 thoughts crossed my mind. The first one being IT IS SUPPOSED TO SNOW TODAY! The second one ONLY 8 MORE DAYS!

Yes my first thought of the day was it is suppose to snow today. Every once in a while I will ask Dallin Lewis how chill we are? I say Dallin how chill are you? Then he sends me a weather report, because that's just who he is. I love it, he will be on the flipping TV by the time I get home. I am almost certain. Well anyway so I asked him that and he knows I love snow and he told me a slight chance of snow today and I took it and ran with it. Now look at it, it's not much but it's definitely better than nothing! I love it, I hope it snows until I leave every day for lot's of snow! I mean think of all the fun stuff you get to do in the snow. Skiing, snowball fights, sledding, throw snowballs at people, do doughnuts, and just have tons of fun! It's probably one of the best things ever I think. Sometimes people don't like the snow, well I can't get enough of it! So bring on the snow baby. I won't get it in Cali so I need to fill the canteen in a sense.

Second thought 8 more days. That thought speaks for itself, and it amazes me that it's this close. The farewell talk was on Sunday and luckily I got through it and felt I did ok. It was so much fun to see everyone again, and I am glad to have that out of the way. Only 8 days left I hope to make the most of it! And you can bet i'll be loving the snow!

No comments: