Sunday, November 4, 2007

31 days and counting.......

So let me tell you something to you about something. So when I got my mission call some two months ago it was an eternity before December. Well at first it was, that first month was as slow as molasses in January in Antarctica. Well pretty slow ya know. I was just wondering how on earth am I going to make it to December 5th?

Well standing here at the end of month two I am wondering where the time went? It was so fast and I am looking back thinking of all the fun stuff I was able to do! Such as chill with my friends, play frisbee, be with my family, and watch sports of course. It was such a fun time and just being myself. I give big props to Ellen and Brooke for being so chill and saving me more than once and John also. Preston and Rog to be with on weekends. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now I embark on that third and last month. Looking at all the fun stuff ahead such as, JAZZ BASKETBALL, Ski season, Utah football, hopefully a trip to the beach, and a lot of time with friends and family. Squeeze some frisbee in there and this month I would imagine goes by faster than the last. All I can say is December 5th is coming fast and I wouldn't have it any other way. California, Santa Rosa here I come.......in 31 days that is. And even for that matter Provo, Utah here I come.....in 31 days. Then California, Santa Rosa. :)

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Wow a month to go maybe i'll just drop out of school this month and come chill with you school is over-rated anyway but i'll see you everyweekend so you should stop going on dates so we can chill, just kidding you've got to fill the canteen before you go so good luck mein fruend

Collie and Zach said...

I don't really want to think about it! But I guess we will just have to make the best of it. Dang it....I am so emotional :) Yeah for Carrie Underwood. Love ya

Anonymous said...

you are going to be the party elder. i see it now. you'll be grrrreat, just like frosted flakes