Monday, November 19, 2007

0.0% Smooth

So todays post goes out to all those fella's, me included, who no matter what I try can not be smooth. In anything at all. First off and the most obvious, with girls. I can not be smooth. Ya know occasionally I pull something off by accident but wow it amazes me how bad I can botch something. Like when your going to hug a girl and you step in and you feel her foot beneath your shoe. Or when you try to say a pick up line and you say it wrong? Yeah these things are a daily basis for me now. It's terrible and the harder I try the worse I get. And to anyone well any guy who reads this and thinks "man that will never happen to me" I laugh. It probably will happen too you and probably just because you thought that it will happen twice. Karma friend karma :)

Next thing, tonight playing a Madden football game with my brother in law, and i'm up 19-0. I'm playing with my Broncos and looking unstoppable. Then reality hits, 2 quick interceptions a few quick scores and he's up. He later wins me by 10 points 31-41. Then I realized my problem I had JAKE PLUMMER in the game! Jake Plummer is terrible and I realized at that moment that it was not my inability to smoothly close out that game, it was Jake Plummers fault. He's no good and I should have benched him.

Anyway so keep it smooth, and it will work out better for you probably. Well I hope so at least.

Oh by the way today was another edition of Muffin Monday! I got together with John, Ellen, and Kim Cheney and we made some of the most scrumptious muffins I had ever tasted. Peach Pecan Muffins, but don't let the name fool you they were so good. We then delivered and I can't wait for next week to do it all over again! Hooray for muffin Monday.

Also it's a big week, with Thanksgiving, the Utah-Team down south game, and i'm speaking in church. It could get messy so let's hope that all these events go good. :)

1 comment:

Natalie C. said...

Josh, I was thinking of you today. Christer said your farewell was today! How quick the time has gone. I hope your family will forward us some emails from you once you're out in the field so we can hear how you're doing & get your address, send you packages... the works! :)