Sunday, November 3, 2013

A child of Winter



November is one of my favorite months.  Seriously it is.  First of all I love the fall in general, and the last two falls have been absolutely awesome.  A nice long few weeks to a month of 60-75 degree weather while the leaves are changing, the days are getting shorter.  It is a great time of year.  Now to November specifically I am not sure why exactly I love it so much.  I always have though.  November just always bring a smile to my face, so as I reflect on November and all of it's goodness I try to make sense of why I love it so much and here are a few things that make it good

-Football season is in full swing
-Weather getting colder
-Thanksgiving
-With Thanksgiving the beginning of "the holidays"
-Sweats
-Jazz basketball season
-World series just ended
-Snow!!
-Ski season starts
-Leaves falling off the trees

Like I said that is only a few of the things that make November truly magical.  But I still am not sure that it is those things that make me love it so much.  Maybe if all of those things did not happen I would still love the month of November as much.  I can't be quite sure to be honest.  But all of those things help to enhance November.  So happy November to all and to all a happy November. 


No comments: