Monday, January 9, 2012

Good Grief CHARLIE BROWN!

You know the feeling you get about 3 weeks before the end of the semester? That feeling where all you want to do is hang on. You can't absorb anymore, and you think that your brain might go on an emergency shut down at any moment?

Fact: I still have not recovered from the feeling from last semester
Problem: The new semester has already started today
Solution: I don't know

Resources: Luckily I have a few to help get me through until I have recovered from this -I don't think I can do this- feeling.
*Macy, probably one of the biggest supports that I have right now, thank goodness for Macy
*The Jazz, thanks goodness for the NBA and our Utah Jazz. It is pretty much heaven sent that the NBA lockout ended when it did. If I didn't have the Jazz I would be in deep trouble
*Nolan, this cute little nephew of mine who lives at my house, can always make me smile and help me solve my Chemistry problems.
*The thought that this semester can NOT be worse than last spring semester, true it may not be as fun, but it can not be worse. I promise.

All of this said and done, I am actually really excited for this semester, I guess you could say just not quite ready for it to start. But ready or not here I come. I love my life. :)

Don't you just love Calvin and Hobbes? I think one of my nephews should be named Calvin and Sammy should be renamed Hobbes.

No comments: