Thursday, March 3, 2011

When I close my eyes I see you....no matter where I am

I love Bear Lake. It's possibly one of my favorite places on this earth. There are a many reasons why I love Bear Lake with all of my heart. Here are just a few

1) It's where I spend time with those I love
2) Frisbee
3) The bat story
4) Boating
5) The beach
6) The sun
7) The blue water
8) Risk
9) Good food
10) Starry nights

I know that is is still 143 days away, and luckily for me I have lot's to do between now and then. Important stuff, not just school and work. But it will make the trip all the more worth it, when it finally comes.

I CAN'T WAIT!

A little music for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Ryan and Staci said...

Love Bear Lake and wish we could be there for the fun trip! Next summer count us in! :) I think the bat story tops them all.....and we have it on video to prove it.