Sunday, March 13, 2011

Soon we'll be together, I can't wait till then.

I love my family and I love Sunday Dinner. So for this week, for all of you who missed out on the best Sunday dinner of the week, I kept track of a few of the memorable quotes so that you too, could feel a part of the family.


A flagpole and corned beef means I get a new car.
-Mom


If you can't afford 2 dollars somethings wrong.
-Mom


You call me so I can bug mom
-Dad


I don't want Corned beef anything!
-Mom


A 3?!?! Psshh (While playing scum)
-Grandma


I take Kansas every year and I get burned
-Ryan via text message


Mom: I got a big car so we could get a boat!
Dad: We have a boat
Mom: A canoe is not a boat!
Dad: It floats..........


I have something to say! I waved my arms and still I can't get your attention.
-Mom


Like I said I love my family. :)

1 comment:

Ryan and Staci said...

Hahaha those one liners are all really funny and I love the one with mom saying that she needs a new car and we don't have a boat....hahahaha