Thursday, June 10, 2010

The songs that get stuck in your head when you try to sleep

You know when you start winding down for the day, and you getting ready to go to bed, when a song pops in your head and you think "that is a really good song." Then you think, I should listen to that before I go to bed. Then you keep listening to it over and over again? Then pretty soon it's way later than you thought, and you just push replay one more time because by now you know there's no point in trying to sleep anyway? Maybe it's just me, but that has happened a lot lately. And while I am sitting here listening to that same song over and over, I think it's not that late yet, but i've already been here for too long. But by now I know it's not much use trying to go to bed, not yet. Sleep will have to wait another 3 minutes and 44 seconds, or longer, while I listen at least one more time. This one goes out to Alvin, and the many people I miss. Tonight's song is "Where'd you go" by Fort Minor edited.

No comments: