Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Its Official! Elder Sponbeck




DAY ONE: THE MTC Today we took Elder Sponbeck to the MTC. Also known as the Mormon Correctional Facility. After a new badge and a short meeting we were wisked away, out the Family Exit and he the Missionary Exit. His new adventure starts. I am sure about now he is getting drilled with questions and beginning to see his life in the MTC for the next 3 weeks. He departs for California, Santa Rosa on December 26. Only 23 Months 30 days left. :) We love you Elder!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Elder Sponbeck, I was a student of yours in Vallejo, California... guess who? Yes, It's me Jackie... Jackie... Jackie... Oh Jackie! How are you doing? I asked the other elders about you. All the Elders that I have meet are really nice and considerate. Some you take to heart better than others... Elder Sponbeck, Getscher, McQueen & Johnson. Parents and church members you should be really proud of them. I meet these young men while here in Vallejo, for a much needed vacation. To put it all in a nutshell. I Love You All, Jackie (smile). The Pen collection is growing.